We respect your privacy.
We do not mail you catalogs.
We ship discreetly and promptly.
We are committed to ensuring your privacy and security in all aspects of our business, at all times – with NO exceptions.
To check out our SSL certificate, use the image above.
1. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology - When you place orders or access your account information, we automaticially offer the use of a secure server. This means that when you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number, phone number, or other potentially sensitive information), the secure socket layer (SSL) encrypts this information with the best encryption software in the industry. The information is encrypted on your computer, sent through Internet as jumbled code, and decoded on our secure server. It cannot be read in transit.
2. Sophisticated Firewall Technology - All customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access by sophisticated firewall technology.
3. Physical Security Systems - Any of your information that is stored on our servers in kept in the most secure environment possible: our servers are located in highly-secure, HVAC temperature-controlled environments with separate cooling zones and seismically braced racks; our facilities offer the widest range of physical security features, including state-of-the-art smoke detection and fire suppression systems (including halon systems), motion sensors, and 24x7 secured access, as well as video camera surveillance and security breach alarms.
4. Anonymity - Cannitrol.com does not collect information that personally identifies you unless you register and choose to provide it. This means that you may browse through the Cannitrol.com website without telling us who you are.
5. Password Protection - Your registration information is protected by requiring a password. This means that no one can access this information unless they have your password.
6. Restricted Access - Access to all users’ information – not just sensitive information – is restricted in our office. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing department or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information and then only to the information that is relevant to their role. All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
7. No Selling or Trading of Personal Information - We will not release your name, street address, telephone, email or other information to any party at any time.
8. Your information is SAFE and SECURED via 256-bit SSL Connection!